Depending on your specific needs and concerns, I will draw on various psychological approaches based on what will best benefit you.
Your open and honest feedback and views on your therapy and its progress are tremendously important to your success in therapy.
I am respectful of differences in my clients' values and beliefs, and will support you in any path that enhances your emotional, physical and spiritual health.
Issues I help people deal withIndividuals and couples seek my help with:
- Addictions or substance abuse
- Anxiety, depression and stress management
- Business related problems
- Communication skills and problems
- Conflict resolution
- Cross cultural/bi-cultural issues
- Grief and loss
- Intimacy and sex
- LGBQ issues
- Life transitions
- Marital distress
- Personal growth and development
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Psychological approaches I useMy areas of expertise include these approaches to counseling:
Sometimes more than one approach can be helpful in dealing with certain situations. I am experienced at using multiple approaches in unison.
- Emotionally-focused couples therapy (EFT)